The traditional flat-woven towel used in the legendary Turkish bath. Famous for its absorbency and softness, it is perfectly suited for everyday use and is exceptionally versatile. Larger in size than traditional towels, the Turkish towel is ideal for use as bath towels, beach towels, beach blankets, or even sarongs. They are also great for travel, as they are lightweight, take up less space, and dry quickly.
Hand-loomed of 100% Turkish cotton, with a luxurious, thicker weave and hand-tied fringe – the Turkish towel adds sophistication and elegance to any home and outdoor space.
Dimensions: 100cm x 180cm
Care Instructions: Soak overnight in water, before the first use. Machine wash cold with like colors; and hang dry or tumble dry on low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in Turkey.
- Earth-Friendly Benefits - Requires less laundering, less space and less drying time than a typical terrycloth towel.
- Eco-friendly, lightweight and functional.
- Highly absorbent and fast-drying.
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Only items specified are included. Any other furniture pieces, décor and accessories shown in the product photography are excluded.
- Products cannot be returned after receipt, unless defective - all items must be checked on delivery and signed off before the driver leaves.
- In the unlikely event of a defective product, please contact us before the driver leaves your premises – products are replaced under discretion.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.