This chunky armchair is made for comfort and the perfect addition to large, open plan spaces. It features a solid oak frame, carefully crafted by skilled carpenters. Upholstered in durable, industry-leading fabrics, which combine the latest stain-free technology, the chair will stay strong and fresh, for longer. It is available in 7 colourways.
Production Time: 4-6 weeks
- Slight colour variations may occur. Material samples can be viewed at our Design Studio, by appointment only. Alternatively, samples can delivered via Courier (standard rates apply).
- Only items specified are included. Any other furniture pieces, décor and accessories shown product photography are excluded.
- Our furniture is hand-crafted and made-to-order. Feel free to contact us for special size, material or style requests.
- Wallpaper installation is available at R140 m2 or R450 per roll plus call-out fee (location dependent).
- Nationwide deliveries available for all products.
- We offer free delivery of scatter cushion and rug orders over R1,000.
- Standard delivery fees apply, based on location. Please contact us to request a quote. Alternatively, notify us for collection from our Johannesburg office/Design Studio.
Refunds & Returns
- No product returns will be accepted, unless defective.
- All items must be checked on delivery and signed off before the driver leaves.
- In the unlikely event of a defective product, please contact us before the driver leaves your premises. Products are replaced based on our discretion.
- Our inventory is ever-changing. We cannot guarantee every item listed is still in stock. Should the product of your choice be out of stock, you will be offered a replacement or refund for the item.
- We adhere to strict health and safety protocols.
- Every parcel is sanitised before the order leaves the workshop. Delivery personnel are screened daily, wear face masks during delivery, are required to sanitise their hands regularly and maintain social distancing.
- As an additional pre-caution, it is recommended that customers wear face masks and personally sanitise their parcels, after delivery.
WHAT IS ANTIMICROBIAL / ANTIBACTERIAL FABRIC?
Antimicrobial fabric is any textile that offers protection against bacteria, mold, mildew and other hazardous microbes. An antimicrobial solution is added to the yarn/fibres during the weaving process which then wards off bacteria, the fabric is now antibacterial. This wards off the growth of bacteria on the fabric in the event of coughing, sneezing and unforeseen fabric contact.
How to clean FibreGuard PRO fabrics:
FibreGuard Pro fabrics are fully washable. Through constant testing, the soft touch, rich colour and the dimensional stability of the fabric, itself are all maintained throughout the washing process and life of the product. To clean, we recommend the following:
1. Remove any remaining stain residue with a flat utensil.
2. Apply water to the stain and blot using a white paper towel (do not rub in a circular motion). Repeat the process until the stain residue is no longer visible on the paper towel.
3. Apply more water to the area (for stubborn stains, a normal household bar of soap may be necessary) and gently rub with a microfiber cloth. Use circular movements for best results. Repeat the process until completely removed (when using soap, use intermittently).
4. Allow the fabric to dry naturally. Do not apply heat.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.