A trendy, indoor occasional chair with solid hardwood frame and back detail. The made-to-match foot stool adds comfort, while the stain resistant Fibre Guard upholstery ensures that your furniture stays fresh, for longer. Upholstery and timber is available in the colour of your choice.
Production Time: 4-6 weeks
Care instructions: Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and moisture. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the wood and avoid chemical-based cleaning products. Use a cloth to absorb liquid spills on fabric. If needed, apply water directly to the stain and blotch with a clean cloth.
- Slight colour variations may occur. Material samples can be viewed at our Design Studio, by appointment only. Alternatively, samples can delivered via Courier (standard rates apply).
- Only items specified are included. Any other furniture pieces, décor and accessories shown product photography are excluded.
- Our furniture is hand-crafted and made-to-order. Feel free to contact us for special size, material or style requests.
- Wallpaper installation is available at R140 m2 or R450 per roll plus call-out fee (location dependent).
- Nationwide deliveries available for all products.
- We offer free delivery of scatter cushion and rug orders over R1,000.
- Standard delivery fees apply, based on location. Please contact us to request a quote. Alternatively, notify us for collection from our Johannesburg office/Design Studio.
Refunds & Returns
- No product returns will be accepted, unless defective.
- All items must be checked on delivery and signed off before the driver leaves.
- In the unlikely event of a defective product, please contact us before the driver leaves your premises. Products are replaced based on our discretion.
- Our inventory is ever-changing. We cannot guarantee every item listed is still in stock. Should the product of your choice be out of stock, you will be offered a replacement or refund for the item.
- We adhere to strict health and safety protocols.
- Every parcel is sanitised before the order leaves the workshop. Delivery personnel are screened daily, wear face masks during delivery, are required to sanitise their hands regularly and maintain social distancing.
- As an additional pre-caution, it is recommended that customers wear face masks and personally sanitise their parcels, after delivery.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.