A contemporary curtain drop with self-block out that gives large, even and soft pleats, while providing privacy as well as protection from the sun. So-called, because it has metal rings at the top of the curtain – suitable for use on all curtain rods, from 25-35mm. Easy to hang, with 40mm punched and hydraulically pressed eyelets – silver, black or gold. Made from high-quality sheer fabrics, with attention to detail. Available in 12 colourways – Shell, Mushroom, Shark, Elephant, Calico, Bamboo, Quartz, Tiramisu, Duckegg, Ocean, Marine and Ebony.
Size: H2500-H2800 x W2500
Composition: 100% Polyester
Production Time: 10-15 business days
Request a quote for hardware and installation (Gauteng only).
- As the hardware is exposed, it's advised to invest in high quality, attractive poles and finials.
Care Instructions: Machine wash at 30°C on a delicate cycle. Remove promptly after wash and hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Low iron at max 110°C.
- Our curtains are hand-crafted and made-to-order.
- Colour variations may occur – material samples can be viewed by appointment, at our Design Studio.
- Only items specified are included. Any other furniture pieces, décor and accessories shown in the product photography are excluded.
- Products cannot be returned after receipt, unless defective - all items must be checked on delivery and signed off before the driver leaves.
- In the unlikely event of a defective product, please contact us before the driver leaves your premises – products are replaced under discretion.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.